It’s almost that time of year to shake your shamrocks on the Nautical Mile!!! ☘️🍺
• Nautical Mile Bar Crawl starts at 12:30pm Join us for fun, prizes and drinks all while helping two local charity organizations, Nautical Mile Merchants Association and Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County. So, dust off those lucky charms, and get ready cause the beer will be flowing!
• Wristbands can be purchased here:
• Ernie and the Band will keep the house rockin 7-11pm check them out here https://m.facebook.com/theernieband/
• Complimentary corn beef and cabbage buffet from 2-5pm
• $3 Jameson and $4 Guinness all day to cure Saturday’s hang over and celebrate the holiday the right way
New Year’s Eve party at Halfway Down
$55 per person includes food and drinks from 9p.m. Till 1a.m.
Come see Dee Harris Saturday night and enjoy guitar, banjo & ukelele.
Come on down to see The Wreckers tomorrow night!
The Wreckers Friday night
And soup and sandwich specials all weekend
Saturday we have it all… Boats… Lights…. The Wreckers. Come see the Nautical Mile Boat Show on our rooftop, after come see The Wreckers.
They’re back! Come see The Dee Harris Trio on Friday Dec. 1st only at Halfway Down 153 Woodcleft Ave. Freeport, NY
Come join us for a rooftop viewing of the Nautical Mile Boat Parade on Saturday@7pm live entertainment to follow. 🛥️🎄
Come see #TheDeeHarrisTrio
Drink and food specials
Halfway Down the Nautical Freeport, NY
Saturday 11/25 at 7pm
Tonight come see The Wreckers at Halfway Down.